Monday, April 02, 2007

Will and the hot girls.

I don't really remember the whole dream, but somehow I ended up in this house with a ton of really hot girls. I mean super hot. and they're all walking around wearing these short shorts and skimpy shirts. For some reason, I end up having to sleep there, but I didn't have any clothes to sleep in, so I had to borrow some. I was really uncomfortable wearing the "hot girl" clothes, but figured since I'd just be sleeping in them, it'd be OK. well, when I wake up, I am walking around in "hot girl" clothes, and I ran into my friend Will (whose birthday I actually missed yesterday). He looked like he just woke up, and I asked him "you live here in this house??" and he responds "of course I live here! Have you seen the girls that live here?" I then apologized for forgetting to call him on his birthday, and then I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home